After a successful conference in 2018, ConferenceSeries llc Ltd is very delighted to invite you all to the "26th World Congress on Neurology and Neurodisorders" (Neurodisorders Congress 2019) scheduled on May 15-16, 2019 Tokyo, Japan. We are progressively working for the initiation of a new world, perspectives and views in the field of Neurology and Neurosciences. ConferenceSeries llc Ltd is providing a great platform for thousands of neurologists meet, learn, share and exchange views. We are concentrating on a view that everyone should gain from the conference. So, we are organizing plenary sessions, poster exhibitions and section programs, workshops at the conference.
Neurodisorders Congress 2019 is supported by related journals and their editorial board members which provide a chance of meeting them, along with experts in Medicine, Neurosciences and in the field of Neurological Disorders.
Neurodisorders Congress 2019 will be a great event where experts from universities, top Neuroscience associations, research centers and from the societies and universities related to Neurology gather and share their insights. So, all are whole heartedly invited to be a part of this conference.
- 150+ Participation (70% Industry: 30% Academia)
- 5+ Keynote Speakers
- 30+ Plenary Speakers
- 3+ Exhibitors
- 20+ Innovative Educational Sessions
- B2B Meetings
- Make sales
- Debut new products
- Profile your brand
- Meet new business partners and suppliers
- Develop key relationships
- Educate healthcare, Neurology and Neuroscience institutions and academia
Why you should attend:
- Take part in the energizing occasion arrange, with round tables, boards, exhibits, speed organizing and numerous gathering tracks.
- Offer encounters, bits of knowledge and procedures in intuitive shared round tables.
- Hear more points of view in one place – from extensive medium and little associations from Neurology and Neuroscience and the scholarly community.
- See how to build up the correct plan and conveyance system with a solid logical, clinical and business outlook.
- Find the most recent advancements in Neurosciences.