Venue & Hospitality
Welcome to the Official Attendee Housing Site for the 26th World Congress on Neurology and neurodisorders scheduled at Tokyo, Japan
Accommodations will be provided at conference venue
Radisson Hotel Narita
650-35 Nanae, Tomisato-Shi, Chiba Prefecture 286-0221, Japan Phone: +81 476-93-1234
Conference Dates: October 30-31, 2019
Hotel Services & Amenities
- Audio/Visual Equipment Rental.
- Business Center.
- Business Phone Service.
- Complimentary Printing Service.
- Express Mail.
- Meeting Rooms.
- Office Rental.
- Photo Copying Service.
- Secretarial Service.
- Video Conference.
- Video Messaging.
- Video Phone.
- Baggage Storage.
Driving Directions from Haneda Airport to Radisson Hotel Narita
• Follow Capital High Speed Bay and East Kanto Auto Road (Wangan Ichikawa - Inai) to National Route 409 in Tomisato Nanaei Take exit High Speed Tomisato IC from Higashi Kanto Auto Road (Wangan Ichikawa - Inai)
55 min ( 69.6 km )
• Take Prefectural road No. 102 to prefectural road No. 106
9 min ( 3.3 km )
Taking a Highway Bus from Tokyo Station
• The highway bus stops at the Yaesu exit, which is near Daimaru department store. The Yokaichiba Sousa bus line #3 stops at the Radisson Hotel Narita.